Monday, July 28, 2014

Is Instagram The New Teenage Facebook? - Business 2 Community


Facebook isn’t one of the cool kids The reports are coming out that teenagers think Facebook isn’t cool anymore. I think it’s the combination of too many changes with the program, too many companies selling stuff and too many of them seeing their parents (and some are even seeing their grandparents!) using the social networking site. This was not news to me. I heard about this last year when I asked my 13-year-old niece how she likes using Facebook. In her puberty-filled voice she said, “Facebook is weird. We’re not on there anymore. Facebook is for old people like you Aunt Penney.” Gee, thanks kid….


Source: www.business2community.com


See on Scoop.itsocial networking





Is Instagram The New Teenage Facebook? - Business 2 Community

No comments:

Post a Comment